Our Beauty/Hair Training Courses are accredited by
The Beauty Guild and Professional Beauty Direct
We are local to Bath / Bristol and less than 2 hours from Birmingham and Bournemouth.
For further details about our course, please get in touch: GorJUS Training Centre, 1 Wells Road, Chilcompton, Radstock, Somerset BA3 4EX
Tel: 07977 119237 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Body Massage Course
Performing a Body Massage treatment is an opportunity for you to give your client a relaxing and enjoyable treatment designed to encourage a feeling of well being.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about offering a professional full body massage and includes a practical training session and assessment.
This GTi Body Massage course follows the National Occupational Standards and covers reception, consultation and ventilation. It also covers anatomy and physiology, contra-indications and contra-actions, skin conditions, preparing for treatment, massage techniques and a full body massage routine.
The GTi Body Massage course includes the GTi Professional Standards course, usually priced at £49 + VAT, for all students who have not completed this course.
The GTi Body Massage Award is accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists, the UK’s leading professional beauty trade body.
The course is beautifully written and accompanied by images, video clips and a voice-over. Upon completion of the online theory modules, you will receive a PDF manual which you can refer back to. Twenty-one of the modules and examinations are completed online with full online support available.
You will also be assessed at a one-day assessment , and receive an accredited certificate on completion.
Contact us today for an available course date
Students will be sent a course manual to study in their own time.
A Practical Day is then arranged where we will go through the manual together, I will then do a demonstration and you will have a practical session to learn the techniques.
You can bring a model or one will be provided.
On completion you will receive a fully accredited certificate, I also offer after course help and advice for as long as needed.
FULL KITS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
This course comprises the following modules which must be undertaken in the following order in order to complete the course.
• Introduction, Reception, Ventilation And Consultation
• The Cellular System
• The Muscular System
• Muscle Positions & Actions 1
• Muscle Positions & Actions 2
• The Skeletal System Bone Structure
• The Skeletal System Bone Position
• The Circulatory System
• The Lymphatic System
• The Nervous System & The Endocrine System
• The Respiratory System & The Digestive System
• The Skin
• Contra-indications & Contra-actions
• Preparing For Treatment
• Massage Technique
• Perform Manual Massage - Front Of Leg
• Perform Manual Massage - Hand & Arm
• Perform Manual Massage - Neck, Shoulder, Chest, Head & Face
• Perform Manual Massage - Abdominal & Back Of Leg
• Perform Manual Massage - Back & Neck Part 1
• Perform Manual Massage - Back & Neck Part 2
• Treatment Adaptations & Aftercare
• Practical Module
• Experts in semi permanent make up
• Training courses for beauty and hair extensions
• Services for beauty and hair